By Hisakazu Kato
Read or Download An Empirical Analysis of Population and Technological Progress (SpringerBriefs in Population Studies) PDF
Similar demography books
Demographic swap and more and more foreign markets are placing serious strain on built welfare states within the OECD international locations. The participants to this booklet verify the significance of those demanding situations and speak about intensive, and in concrete phrases, what coverage recommendations are open to satisfy them. public provider creation, social coverage, tax coverage and debt coverage, they learn the most charges and advantages linked to an in depth welfare country and ask even if an identical goals may be reached with a welfare regime that's less expensive.
Does sex-selective abortion have an effect on gender differentials in baby morbidity and mortality in India? If prenatal discrimination opposed to ladies has been substituting for postnatal discrimination, then getting rid of sex-selective abortion could lead on to a rise in extra woman little one and baby mortality.
Migration, Mobility and a number of Affiliations reviews Punjabi transnational existence from views that experience relevance for modern coverage, making plans and governance. It analyses the spatially common, built-in and intricate Punjabi diaspora whereas reflecting its vulnerability in an more and more globalized international.
China is domestic to a 5th of the area? s population. For the final numerous many years, this massive inhabitants has been in flux: fertility has fallen sharply, mortality has declined, and large rural-to-urban migration is happening. The kingdom has performed a right away position in those adjustments, seeing inhabitants keep watch over as a huge a part of its goal to modernize the rustic.
- Multikulturelle Teams in der Altenpflege: Eine qualitative Studie (German Edition)
- Population Forecasting 1895–1945: The Transition to Modernity (European Studies of Population)
- Challenging Subjects: Critical Psychology for a New Millennium
- Die Transformation der Sozialstruktur in zeitgeschichtlicher Perspektive: Bildungsexpansion und Chancenungleichheiten (German Edition)
- Berelson on Population
- Religion, Economics and Demography: The Effects of Religion on Education, Work, and the Family (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
Extra resources for An Empirical Analysis of Population and Technological Progress (SpringerBriefs in Population Studies)
An Empirical Analysis of Population and Technological Progress (SpringerBriefs in Population Studies) by Hisakazu Kato