By Carlos de Morais Cordeiro,Dharma Prakash Agrawal
This booklet presents a entire but effortless assurance of advert hoc and sensor networks and fills the space of current literature during this turning out to be box. It emphasizes that there's a significant interdependence between a variety of layers of the community protocol stack. opposite to stressed out or maybe one-hop mobile networks, the shortcoming of a set infrastructure, the inherent mobility, the instant channel, and the underlying routing mechanism by way of advert hoc and sensor networks introduce a few technological demanding situations which are tough to deal with in the barriers of a unmarried protocol layer.
All current textbooks at the topic frequently concentrate on a selected point of the know-how, and fail to supply severe insights on cross-layer interdependencies. to totally comprehend those exciting networks, one have to clutch particular recommendations separately, and likewise the numerous interdependencies and cross-layer interactions.
- Routing in advert Hoc Networks
- Broadcasting, Multicasting and Geocasting
- Wireless LANs
- Wireless PANs
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Directional Antenna Systems
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- TCP over advert Hoc Networks
- Applications of Sensor Networks
- Sensor Networks layout Considerations
- Sensor Networks in managed atmosphere and Actuators
- Security in advert Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Integrating MANETs, WLANs, and mobile Networks
Readership: Researchers, builders and associations willing within the functions of instant units, and graduate and senior undergraduate scholars in networking, desktop engineering and electric engineering.
Read Online or Download Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications PDF
Best electrical engineering books
Timing, reminiscence, energy dissipation, trying out, and testability are all an important components of VLSI circuit layout. during this quantity culled from the preferred VLSI guide, specialists from worldwide offer in-depth discussions on those and comparable themes. Stacked gate, embedded, and flash reminiscence all obtain specific remedy, together with their energy intake and up to date advancements in low-power thoughts.
Hugely worthy textual content experiences logarithmic measures of data and their program to trying out statistical hypotheses. comprises quite a few labored examples and difficulties. References. thesaurus. Appendix. 1968 second, revised edition.
Fresh years have introduced sizeable advancements in electric force know-how, with the looks of hugely rated, very-high-speed power-electronic switches, mixed with microcomputer regulate platforms. This well known textbook has been completely revised and up-to-date within the mild of those adjustments.
Electricity Transmission process Engineering: research and layout is dedicated to the exploration and clarification of contemporary strength transmission engineering concept and perform. Designed for senior-level undergraduate and beginning-level graduate scholars, the ebook serves as a textual content for a two-semester path or, via really apt choice, the cloth can be condensed into one semester.
- Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells X (Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings)
- Canonical Problems in Scattering and Potential Theory Part II: Acoustic and Electromagnetic Diffraction by Canonical Structures: Volume 2 (Monographs and Surveys in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- Electrical Engineering: Concepts and Applications
- Design and Testing of Electrical Machines
- RF CMOS Power Amplifiers: Theory, Design and Implementation (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
Additional info for Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications
Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications by Carlos de Morais Cordeiro,Dharma Prakash Agrawal