By K.R. Siddhapura,D.B. Raval
A exact function of this publication is its presentation. vital statements were set in daring variety. Key equations were given in separate bins as a way to be noticed simply on the time of revising.
• instruments like 'Remember!', and 'In a Nutshell' aimed toward focusing realization on vital comparable points
• 'Key issues to recollect' on the finish of every bankruptcy to facilitate recapitulation of textual content in speedy mode
• Appendix on the finish of the ebook to supply extra helpful info on machines
• greater than 250 concentrated solved examples
• greater than three hundred numerical questions
• greater than four hundred descriptive questions
Read or Download A Textbook of Electrical Machines PDF
Similar electrical engineering books
Timing, reminiscence, energy dissipation, trying out, and testability are all the most important parts of VLSI circuit layout. during this quantity culled from the preferred VLSI instruction manual, specialists from around the globe supply in-depth discussions on those and similar issues. Stacked gate, embedded, and flash reminiscence all obtain precise therapy, together with their energy intake and up to date advancements in low-power stories.
Hugely valuable textual content stories logarithmic measures of data and their program to trying out statistical hypotheses. contains a number of labored examples and difficulties. References. word list. Appendix. 1968 second, revised edition.
Contemporary years have introduced huge advancements in electric force know-how, with the looks of hugely rated, very-high-speed power-electronic switches, mixed with microcomputer keep an eye on structures. This renowned textbook has been completely revised and up to date within the gentle of those adjustments.
Electrical energy Transmission approach Engineering: research and layout is dedicated to the exploration and clarification of contemporary energy transmission engineering conception and perform. Designed for senior-level undergraduate and beginning-level graduate scholars, the e-book serves as a textual content for a two-semester direction or, through really appropriate choice, the cloth should be condensed into one semester.
- Inductors and Transformers for Power Electronics
- Semiconductor Transport
- Illustrated Encyclopedia of Applied and Engineering Physics, Three-Volume Set (Force Drawing)
- Multiple Choice Questions in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Additional resources for A Textbook of Electrical Machines
A Textbook of Electrical Machines by K.R. Siddhapura,D.B. Raval